AVTEK SOLUTIONS is looking for an ACA Inspector with experience on B737 or ERJ aircraft for Windsor, ON
ROLE AND MANDATE
The ACA Inspector directs and supervises a group of technicians who work on one or multiple projects simultaneously. He/she appoints his staff in accordance with priorities established by the Director of Maintenance and the Director of Production. Each employee is assigned to a job in accordance with their qualifications, so as to facilitate their development and to ensure the correct completion of various projects while respecting customer deadlines and requirements. The manager helps to maintain professionalism and good work ethic; it is his/her duty to be a role model for the employees.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Supervise a group of team leaders and technicians.
- Work closely with team leaders on each aircraft maintenance project to achieve the following goals : communication, priorities, deadlines and performance;
- Prepare requests for labor, parts, and material to ensure availability as required;
- Ensure adherence to schedules, company procedures and Occupational Health and Safety Act;
- Educate and train staff on proper use of equipment and procedures;
- Ensure that hangars and equipment are maintained in good working order;
- Work closely with other departments and maintain harmonious relations;
- Ensure team productivity and achievement of production goals in order to report to the Director of Production on a regular basis;
- Evaluate team members and report to the Director of Production and Director of Human Resources as required;
- Ensure the management of team performance and take corrective action as required;
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com