is looking for an interior assembler with experience on Embraer aircraft for a short term contract in Windsor, ON.
The aircraft interior technician cleans, repairs and maintains the aircraft interior.
Skills and Qualifications
- Clean aircraft interiors;
- Repair carpet (remove and replace);
- Repair windows (remove and replace);
- Seat maintenance (clean, repair, recover);
- Clean toilets and plumbing;
- Repair walls, ceilings and floors.
- Ability to use the tools of the trade;
- Good manual dexterity;
- Sense of observation, good vision, analytical mind;
- Knowledge of English an asset;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Work on aircraft in the hangar.