Reporting to the Executive Management in Montreal. The position holder will be responsible for sales of Aircraft Maintenance Training products and services to customers in Americas. He/she will actively carry out business development activities in the region and will participate in the strategic development of the organization.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the full sales cycle for a portfolio of existing and prospective customers, from the identification of business opportunities and new leads to the closing of sales.
- Participate actively in the systematic development of the market.
Skills and Experience
- University degree combined with minimum 10 years of experience in an aerospace sales position.
- Previous sales experience to businesses (B2B) with convincing results
• Knowledge of aviation (familiarity with flight simulation products is an asset)
• Ability to manage long and complex sales cycles
• Spoken and written English and French (preferred)
• International profile with ability to adapt to different business cultures
• Interest and willingness to travel frequently (50% of the time)
• Focus on results
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Autonomy and ability to manage time effectively
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Networking skills for development and long term business relationships
• Ability to communicate in other languages
• Leadership, creativity, independence and self-motivation
• Results oriented
• Ability to work in a team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com