AVTEK SOLUTIONS is looking for a AME “E” for a short term contract in Windsor, ON
- Troubleshoot Functional or Operational check Aircraft Avionic and Electrical systems IAW Approved Technical Date as contracted by the customer;
- Repair, modify or install Aircraft Avionic/Electrical Components IAW approved Technical Data as contracted by the customer;
- Work courteously and cooperatively with other trade personal, Management and Customer Representatives while performing to the project directives;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times;
- Assist in Tutoring Apprentice Technicians.
Skills and Qualifications
- Transport Canada “E” license preferred or equivalent 5 years experience in Avionics and Electrical Systems;
- Heavy / Line Maintenance experience required;
- Clear Understanding of Manufacturer’s and Regulatory Documentation; including Advisory Directives, SRM, MM, IPC, OHM, Service Bulletins, Engineering Drawings, Wiring Diagrams, etc.;
- Must have own set of tools and tool box (Specialty and calibrated tools provided);
- Skilled use of Avionic/Electrical test equipment;
- Thorough Knowledge of all required documentation and processes within the Transport Canada regulations and other approved Authorities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org