AVTEK SOLUTIONS is looking for AME “M2” Mechanics for the Windsor, ON area,
To perform routine line maintenance on regional, narrow body and wide body aircraft for various customers.
- Troubleshooting and rectification of log book snags, technical support for Aircraft arrivals and departures;
- Expediting and receiving of aircraft components, consumables and support material as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possession of a Transport Canada AME “M2” license qualified on various aircraft types;
- Endorsement on B737
- Possession of valid driver’s license
- Be available to work days, evenings or nights including weekends and holidays;
- Be self-starter and able to work with minimum to no supervision;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada airside pass.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@avtek.solutions