AVTEK SOLUTIONS is looking for AME “S” Technician for the Windsor, ON area.
**ACCOMMODATION + PER DIEM IS PROVIDED**
- Work courteously and cooperatively with other trade personal, Management and Customer Representatives while performing to the project directives;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times;
- Assist in Tutoring Apprentice Technicians.
Job Duties Repair, Fabrication or Modification of Airframe Structure as assigned in accordance with approved technical instructions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Transport Canada “S” license preferred or equivalent 5 years experience in Aircraft Structural Repair, Modification and Fabrication;
- Clear Understanding of Manufacturer’s and Regulatory Documentation; including SRM, Service Bulletins, Engineering Drawings, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and skilled use of the tools of the trade and the processes to perform duties as assigned;
- Must have own set of tools and tool box (Specialty and calibrated tools provided).
To apply for this job email your details to Info@avtek.solutions