AVTEK SOLUTIONS is looking for a Avionics Systems Simulation Engineer for Montreal, Qc.
Supervised by group manager of Avionic team, the Engineer will be responsible of developing flight simulator software.
- Analysis of Aircraft OEM Data Packages;
- Develop tools to expedite the integration of stimulated or re-hosted avionics with in-house simulation models.
- Generate requirements, design and test documents
- Implement simulation models in C++ under Windows and Linux environments.
- Support simulator testing and evaluation effort with test pilots and customers.
- Analyze and fixing deficiencies throughout the life-cycle of the simulator.
- Proficient in C++ programming
- Solid knowledge of avionics data bus communication standards such as ARINC 429, 453, RS-232, AFDX, etc
- Experience in flight simulation industry, specifically with Airbus A350, A380 and/or Boeing B787 is a must.
- 5 years + of experience in similar industry
- Good technical writing skills in English.
- Self-starter who has the ability to break projects into smaller deliverables.
- Good team player with the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of at least two of the following systems:✓ Flight Management System✓ Autoflight System✓ Indicating & Recording System✓ Electronic Flight Controls
- Matlab/Simulink, Java/C#, Python
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org