We are currently accepting resumes for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer positions across Canada. Our opportunities are permanent and full time. We are hiring Licensed and Apprentice AMEs with any level of experience in Mechanics, Avionics, and Structures.
- Carry out maintenance duties of the aircraft;
- Report on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft;
- Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with our company and Transport Canada regulations;
- Maintain the shared work area in a neat and tidy condition;
- Perform duties in accordance with our established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, the safety of co-workers and customers;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Our Apprentice AMEs are given the opportunity to complete all the tasks required to obtain their AME License.
- When positions are available, AMEs are given the opportunity to transfer bases if desired.
- We offer opportunities for career advancement.
- Pay scales are extremely competitive and progress every 6 months to 1 year.
- In addition to experience based progression, our pay scales also provide cost of living increases.
- AMEs qualify for a Technical Premium which is paid on top of the base wage for every hour worked