- You are the first point of contact and provide supervision and technical support for software engineers during the integration of their systems.
- You identify problems in the software and actively participate in resolving them. You help the client during the receiving phase to ensure the simulation runs well.
- Deployment of performance systems: You are responsible to analyze project requirements, define simulator configurations and carry out hardware–software integration for various systems.
- You use suitable testing to show that the functions of the simulation and the aircraft are consistent with each other and take responsibility for updating systems before reception tests.
- You provide technical support during reception tests and simulator qualification and address technical issues (hardware and software) in cooperation with engineers and technicians.
- Simulator verification and validation: You prepare engineering testing plans for each project and conduct the tests requiring general knowledge of the simulation techniques for flight simulators.
- You make recommendations to the project team to allow them to evaluate the risks and use the aircraft's technical documentation to provide engineering support to software developers, test pilots and clients.
- You actively participate in simulator qualification.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Available to travel extensively (up to 50%)
- Must have at least one of the following technical requirements: Programming languages (C, C++, Perl scripts) and Microsoft development tools for the Windows platform (Visual Studio 6.0 and beyond)
- Simulated systems, including interfaces with aircraft instruments and avionics
- Knowledge of aircraft systems
- Pilot's license
- Experience in hardware/software integration
- Experience with various simulation systems
- Experience with performance systems (Aerodynamics, Flight Control, Motion Systems, Sound, Engine)