In your role you will:
- Design engineering systems and complex interfaces, gather and analyse complicated technical data, perform trade studies to evaluate technical alternatives;
- Develop and manage interface requirements for Main Line and Mass Transit Signalling Solutions;
- Perform requirements engineering tasks. Requirements allocation, evaluation, clarifications, etc. You will develop Systems level requirements from customer specifications, industry standards and internal requirements;
- Represent System Integration in Project Matrix Meetings. And participate in design reviews to ensure proper subsystem interface and integration;
- Coordinate the efforts of System Integration colleagues, and develop various System Engineering related customer deliverables (e.g., alarms, System Design Review, System Description Document, etc.).
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- You possess a minimum of five (5) years in a similar role
- You are proficient with Performance Simulation Tool Experience, Requirements Management Database Tool Experience, Fixed block signalling system principles, and Moving block signalling system principles, transit system design and implementation with focus on electrical and mechanical systems;
-You possess excellent leadership skills and can manage a technical team
- You have strong communication skills in English and French.
Additional information: The incumbent of this position must be able to travel 30-50% of the time, domestic or international as required