Reporting to the Director of Project Engineering, the candidate will be involved in technical specification, design and management of specific technology and engineering projects which are cross discipline in nature. The candidate will be involved at the conceptual phase of the project; will be responsible for gathering and documenting the requirements, delegating the requirements to the various engineer departments and tracking the project against the documented requirements. Additionally, the candidate will take responsibility of specific technical documentation for use in R&D claims, customer requirement reviews and product support documentation.
- Work with Director & VP Engineering to identify projects, relating to technologies required for existing or future programs.
- Meet with customers, internal and external, to gather and document project specification and functional requirements of specific engineering projects.
- Work with engineering managers to ensure technical requirements are understood and integrated into project schedules and plans.
- Work with assigned engineers to fulfill the project deliverables based on agreed upon project schedule and requirements.
- Report to Director & VP Engineering on status of projects, specifically relating to the fulfillment of technical requirements and schedule.
- Create and maintain project’s data map.
- 3-7 years of experience in Project Engineering in aircraft simulation products is essential.
- Bachelor degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent is essential.
- Knowledgeable in Program Management is essential (Agile Management an asset).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential.
- Knowledgeable and experience in Requirements Management an asset.
- Knowledgeable in engineering tools and programming an asset.