- The software developer will perform activities related to the effective development, implementation and maintenance of different Software Applications and Tools.
- The software developer will need to gather all the requirements from multiple departments and provide a design solution followed by a full software implementation.
- Develop and design software modules for the applications installed on TRU simulators.
- Maintain newly developed and legacy software modules on timely basis.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences.
• At least 3 years of C# development.
• Strong grasp of modern design patterns, MVC and MVVM.
• Good knowledge of data structures and WPF.
• Able to read and write complex, nested SQL queries.
• Strong C++ knowledge.
• Able to work both in a team and independently.
• Demonstrated experience in delivering customer-focused and results-based solutions with the ability to close out projects completely.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.