Avtek Solutions is seeking several C/C ++ Developers to integrate an engineering team within our client facility in Montréal, Qc.
If you are a young software engineer looking to increase your knowledge in an exciting field, this job is for you!!
In an environment strongly oriented toward C++, you will be expected to participate in software development and improvement created by our team :
• Analyze systems requirements
• Create in C/C ++ various aircraft/vehicles systems models (such as avionics, engine controls, flight controls, electrical systems, radar, sonar ...)
• Responsible for high-fidelity software that simulated in real-time
• Participate in setting technical criteria and in designing various software components, in addition to providing support to users.
• Establish test procedures
• Test and document your code
• Participate in the integration of various modules and subsystems
• Stimulating and friendly work environment.
• We encourage our employees to think outside of the box, and we recognize their contributions
• Flexible work schedule
• Our comfortable work environment includes a relaxation and games areas (babyfoot, table tennis set, pool table…)
• Competitive compensation & benefits package (4 weeks paid vacation, employer-paid health care plan, pension benefit plan, sick days…)
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, aerospace, computer or any other degree deemed appropriate
• 1-5 experience in C / C ++ programming
• Good knowledge of object oriented programming
• Knowledge of aircraft systems and / or defense systems (Strong Asset)
• Real-time programming knowledge (Asset)
• Team spirit, attention to detail and autonomy
• Bilingual French and English both oral and written.