AVTEK SOLUTIONS is looking for a Software Integration Specialist for the Montreal,Qc area.
- Prepare and execute Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTD) software integration
- Conduct investigation, triaging and resolution of software anomalies found during testing and coordinate support from other functional teams as required
- Support software troubleshooting and integration of updates and fixes onto simulator platforms in plant and at the customer site
- Collaborate with other functional teams in the generation of Simulation Software
- Prepare periodic activity progress reports to be presented to project stakeholders
- Participate at the project meetings to understand project requirements and scope of work, status and plans.
- Ensure understanding of tasks, responsibilities and own contribution to compliance with project plans
- Support acceptance testing activities of FSTDs in collaboration with type rated pilots and/or flight test engineers and customer evaluators
- Engineering degree or equivalent – aeronautical, electrical, mechanical and others.
- Minimum 1-year experience in similar field
- Familiar with computer operating systems (Windows, QNX, Linux).
- Must work well in a team environment and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work with Customers from countries where devices are sold.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Customer service or customer acceptance experience would be an asset.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written), preferably a second language at conversational level.
- Avionics and/or aircraft systems knowledge in multi-engine (jet or turboprop) commercial transport category fixed wing aircraft is very desirable.
- Willing to work flexible schedules, and travel to worldwide locations during on-site activities.
- Must be autonomous, methodical and structuredAdditional Information
- Opportunity to travel to multiple countries
- The Integration Specialist will work with many aircraft types such as A320, A330, A350, B737NG, 737MAX, ATR72-600, CRJ900 among others