The Associate Software Engineer is a highly-motivated and self-driven team player that has the ability to perform in a dynamic prototyping environment. The preferred candidate has broad technical knowledge and a strong desire for innovation.
The Associate Software Engineer reports to the Software Engineering Manager.
• Design, develop, integrate, and document flight simulator software for a dynamic range of business and military aviation platforms
• Work closely with engineers of varying disciplines to meet flight simulator regulatory and customer training requirements
• Perform hardware/software integration & testing on flight simulator devices
• Participate in engineering and customer design reviews
• Keep current on future technologies and products to determine where and how such products can be incorporated into designs
• Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Travel required
• Ability to obtain a security clearance required
• Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following technical fields: Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics