- Responsible for project logistics; parts, tooling, scheduling, and documentation;
- Carry out inspections, rectifications, and certification of work pertaining to the maintenance of airframe, power plant and related systems to ensure their airworthiness status;
- Ensure that all work performed in connection with maintenance is in accordance with the requirements/recommendations of the OEMs and relevant aviation authorities;
- Ensure that all approved methods, tooling, procedures, materials, documentation and certifications are used in carrying out the said work package;
- Ensure that all worksheets, inspection schedules, RTS, logbooks, and maintenance records are properly completed;
- Ensure that troubleshooting and rectifications of all snags observed during inspections and flights are as per ATA procedures;
- Perform all other duties as assigned by his manager;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment;
- Perform work within allotted time frame;
- Adhere to all safety procedures and specifications;
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with no rework necessary;
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance;
- Interact and communicate effectively with members of various departments, co-workers, and Management.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- 1 year of sheetmetal experience in aerospace;
- Understanding of relevant Civil Aviation Authority regulations is required.