In this role, you will:
- Perform and ensure proper completion of all maintenance activities related to aircraft, both in the hangar and on the ramp;
- Ensure aircraft documentation is complete and accurate;
- Ensure that all components installed on aircraft are properly certified;
- Carry out duties as per the appropriate maintenance control manual and ensure conformity to Transport Canada regulatory standards;
- Attend training courses as directed by company management;
- Adhere to the Safety Management System Policy;
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times;
- All other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Valid Transport Canada M2 license;
- 1 year of experience;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Must be attentive to detail;
- Positive attitude;
- Team oriented;
- Good communication skills.