Manufacturing Engineer - Montréal, QC - Toronto, ON - Wichita, KS
Avtek Solutions is currently looking for motivated and energetic Manufacturing Engineers to join a dynamic team. There are several positions to be filled in the Montreal, Toronto and Wichita, KS. (US) areas. We are looking for various profiles with experience in either Structures or Systems.
- Read drawings, writing tool orders, assembly instructions and PVAs, according to the Method Standard Procedures
- Give technical support to production, create the production or project schedule
- Detail the sequence of operations
- Report to management any roadblocks regarding workbooks and mod notice.
- Analysis of the effort required to close a workbook or a mod notice.
- Participate in Andon if a problem arises on the line.
- Provide visibility on workbook in WIP on a daily basis.
- Update SAP and other databases as required.
- Provide necessary feedback to address eventual technical issues as soon as detected.
- Check availability of parts according to the right priority of production.
- Edit production files to be given to production teams.
- Check availability of specific tools to be used.
- Participate to coordination meetings.
- Technical degree in mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience
- The candidate must be very analytical and have the ability to visualize and assess the overall picture in order to measure the impact for each strategic decision brought forward
- The candidate will work very closely with the other Methods agents, Engineering, Logistic, Production Team and Project manager.
- Teamwork, communication and entrepreneurship are essential assets