- Analyze system specifications;
- Development simulation for thermal mechanical system;
- Support close-loop controls design.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Systems, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years of experience in creating a simulated environment for modeling and testing using MATLAB/Simulink;
- Solid knowledge in thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid dynamics;
- Knowledge of overall systems engineering development process from requirements to verification in aerospace applications;
- Ability to work in a team environment with project engineers, systems engineers, hardware engineers, and software engineers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.