In your role, you will:
- Coordinate product development activities between the supplier of the system and the affected work
- Ensure successful design, validation, certification and delivery of the system.
- Ensure successful completion of each development phase deliverables (may author, review, approve).
- Problem solve the technical issues in a cross functional environment.
- Design and integration of the system;
- Review of the design and documentation of all the aspects related to your system;
- Checking for quality of the Supplier's analyses;
- Validation and verification of system requirements;
- Validation and verification of system performance through design reviews, analyses, rig and aircraft testing;
- Definition, preparation and execution of qualification and certification tests;
- Working with supplier in the investigation and resolution of test findings;
- Preparation or review of qualification or certification reports;
- Working with suppliers to establish complete system requirements and system interfaces;
- Liaison with stress, loads, reliability, maintainability and safety (RM&S), simulation, customer and operations support departments;
- Identify issues and obstacles, follow-up and communicate progress;
- Prepare reports or presentations.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's (preferred) degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with a relevant experience of minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years.
- You have a background in design, integration, development and certification of Propulsion Systems.
- You are cognizant of the relevant Airworthiness Regulations and certification process
- You have good oral and technical writing skills in English and French is an asset
- You are motivated, self-starter, organized, autonomous and able to work under limited supervision
- You are a team player and able to work with suppliers and customers.
- You are a dynamic person with initiative, a strong sense of responsibility and good judgment
- You have knowledge of MS Office software (essential)